Am I the only one having problems with the whole time change thing? This just may be the worst year I've ever experienced, maybe I'm aging or something. I have been DRAGGING at work all week long!! Don't get me wrong, I love having daylight longer. For working people, its nice to be able to come home and enjoy the outdoors a bit before the day is through. I'm just wondering how long it will be before I get over my 'Buzz' of having to get up while its dark. I feel like I drag for hours before finally waking up! I personally think we ought to just leave time where it is now. Why change for what is now FOUR months, just to go back to EIGHT months of having light? Back before "The Change," it was less noticeable, but now, I feel like I'm 90 for some reason. Will it ever end??? Leave the time ALONE, all those who decide these things for us. Its driving me CRAZY!!!
-approved by Farley Wells, CMDI who was late to work this morning. hHMM! Farley, get it together!!
3 comments:
I so agree!
I have always had a problem adjusting to the time change. It doesn't matter if we are springing forward or falling backwards, it messes with ya!
We have, however, enjoyed walking after work in the beautiful sunshine:)
Karen
AMEN, Lynn! It seems like I've been walking in a "fog" the last week. I sure couldn't afford to lose an hour either! Just think... when we get to Heaven we won't have to worry about a time change.
Janet A.
I totally agree! I will admit that I'm not one of those morning people though. I seem to stumble around for quite some time until I wake up, regardless of a time change or not!
Post a Comment