Friday, February 15, 2008

This Week!!

Oh WOW. That's all I can say. This week has been about the most eventful week I've had in a while. My work week flows from Saturday at 12 AM to Friday at 11:59:59 PM so that's where I'll begin. Saturday morning, I woke with a sickness that stayed with me through Tuesday at about 4:43:35:01 PM which was really bad for me considering I HAD to work Monday due to our "High Call Volume" over the weekend. I won't even let you know how many people it was because it may put you into an "End of the World" panic. For a little bit, I actually thought someone was lacing the water in Iowa Park with poison or something. So, that has continued into what will be next week, starting tomorrow. I missed prayer because of sickness on Monday but was finally able to go to church Wednesday when afterward, we decided to fight back against the Mouse Mafia. Last night was a peaceful Valentine's Night at home with Kim, us cooking tacos and salsa as our meal together. At about 11:30:23:04 PM we discovered that Frankie has now invited a few friends over to crash our home, so now I have a project planned for next week to search for every little hole in our apartment and pack it full with wood filler, SOS pads, small cars, whatever it takes to beat these stupid mice. You would think we were dirty people with all the mice running around! Anyway, I'm going to try and unwind for a bit tonight and just enjoy a Friday night, with nothing to do! Man, it's been a while since we've had one of those.

-approved by Farley Wells, CMDI on his way out the door going home.

3 comments:

Roxana said...

I took off the outlet cover thingy and poured the mouse poison pellets into the walls in our last house. Worked! Oh, but I forgot they stink up in the walls for awhile...Sorry:{

Lynn said...

The problem there is that if my dogs get ahold of a mouse that's been poisoned, then the dog will go too, thus creating a bigger stink.

Roxana said...

Didn't think about the dogs getting 'em. But ,hey! Farley went home! Kim aught to be shouting with joy!...or did he do all the cooking and cleaning, and now she would be missing him???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...