Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Change

Well, I felt it was time to add a bit more excitement to my blog. The black background was getting old. I also noticed that when you read my posts on the black, you tend to start seeing lines and it made me dizzy, so for that, I apologize. Farley and I have spent a many hours pondering over what to do, and to our delight, we found a new template and I even got to figure out a bit about html codes. It was kinda fun after I started messing with everything, though, I can't quite figure out what I did to my 'footer' code. I can't get anything to center at the bottom of the page. Oh well, it's not that important anyway, and maybe our html hero, Bro. Gene, can help me out. I hope everyone likes the new look. I've also added a couple of sports links! Totally unlike me, but I just thought I'd let the world know my favorite teams, and in case you'd like to, you can keep track of my teams thru the links just to keep up with how they're doin.' If you're looking for my presidential quotes, they are now on the lower side box, wouldn't want anyone missing out. Anyway, let me know what you think. I'll leave you with a random picture, I haven't done one in awhile, so here ya go! This picture was found online. Believe it or not, this is a dog! Voted one of the World's Ugliest in fact, and I must say I couldn't agree more. At least it has a pretty little collar on, that really distracts from it's hideousness. That TONGUE!!! LOL!!


-HEY, don't make fun of my dog... OH! approved by Farley Wells, CMDI

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...