-approved by a gagging Farley Wells, CMDI.
Thanks for the song George!
Aww! How sweet.
That's SOOOO sweet!!BTW - I love that song. Never heard it before!
Awww Stop...I do have it in me every once in a while.
I love you Babe!
That is wonderful Lynn! Enjoy each other, you & Kim are great to and for each other. May God continue to BLESS, BLESS & BLESS!
lynn, that was so moving, thank you for loving kim, love ya, moma gina
Ok, I thought IIII was the angel! LOL! This was too sweet....and someone besides Farley is gagging! :)
Lynn, this was a beautiful tribute to your lovely wife! Thank you for loving and honoring her. Love you both!
yeah, Kassie... it's me
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Aww! How sweet.
That's SOOOO sweet!!
BTW - I love that song. Never heard it before!
Awww Stop...I do have it in me every once in a while.
I love you Babe!
That is wonderful Lynn! Enjoy each other, you & Kim are great to and for each other.
May God continue to BLESS, BLESS & BLESS!
lynn, that was so moving, thank you for loving kim, love ya, moma gina
Ok, I thought IIII was the angel! LOL! This was too sweet....and someone besides Farley is gagging! :)
Lynn, this was a beautiful tribute to your lovely wife! Thank you for loving and honoring her. Love you both!
yeah, Kassie... it's me
Post a Comment