Well, this past week I started to notice something strange. Something.... pretty funny to me! I drive a lot between our business locations and with us living in a different town than the one we do most everything, it gives me plenty of opportunity to notice things of this nature.
For those who listen to AM Radio, you will probably know what I'm talking about. Everytime, I pass by a Sonic "America's Drive-in," the station I'm listening to, local or metroplex, has this weird sound as if we are being abducted by aliens who are communicating thru the ordering system of Sonic. Maybe they think since it's "America's Drive-in" that they can reach a larger audience with their message or something, I don't know. Or maybe it's the radioactive food they serve! If you've ever had more than their drinks you know what I'm talking about. GREASE BOMBS! Anyway, it's the only restaurant in town that this strange noise comes from. Iowa Park, El
ectra, and Wichita Falls, all have the same results. I can just picture a bunch of green heads inside at the stove, cookin' up a nice intergalactic burger for your consuming pleasure. Strange..... maybe the government needs to look into this.
ectra, and Wichita Falls, all have the same results. I can just picture a bunch of green heads inside at the stove, cookin' up a nice intergalactic burger for your consuming pleasure. Strange..... maybe the government needs to look into this.-approved by Farley Wells, who has just put on his "Marvin the Martian" hat.
1 comment:
LOL! You are so crazy! I passed over this post several times because I couldn't see how martian's and Sonic could be interesting, but you have made me laugh once again! LOL!
Post a Comment