Saturday, March 24, 2007

I COULDN'T RESIST!!!

Okay, I just couldn't pass this opportunity up. I have created a special place for all those who seem to have the time to post constantly! Those who post at odd hours when the rest of the world is fast asleep. Those who get agitated at those who are "at rest" with their blogs. So, just look to your right to find the list of those who have joined the ranks of "BA" BLOGGER'S ANONYMOUS!!!! LOL!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man this is andy if didnt know but anywho. i love your say no to myspace icon. that rocks!! you are the man.

Linda Elms said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! I LOVE IT, LYNN! YOU ARE SO FUNNY! LOVE YOU!

Madison S. said...

You have been shazaamed!!! go to http://shahanshazaam.blogspot.com/

Madison S. said...

TO funny Lynn!! Hey check out my counter Todd put on our blog at shahanshazaam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...